Endless Archery Press Kit
A downloadable project
-- Fact Sheet --
- Developer: Evan Barger
- Release Date: November 14, 2018
- Platforms: iOS, itch.io (PC, Mac)
- Price: $1.99 (No ads, no IAP)
- App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/endless-archery/id1390437916
- Itch.io: https://epbarger.itch.io/endless-archery
- Website: endlessarcherygame.com
- Promo codes available! Email email@example.com
-- Trailer --
-- Description --
The arcade archery game you never knew you needed! Hit the target area to advance your journey through this colorful world. No loading - each level seamlessly blends into the next!
-- Features --
- Fire arrows by setting the angle and power of each shot
- Advance through four beautiful environments.
- Fight the wind to score hole-in-ones. Try to keep a streak going!
- Increase your high score by using fewer arrows
- Track various stats and achievements
- Procedurally generated terrain - the game never has to end!
- Online leaderboard
-- About --
I'm a game developer based out of Massachusetts. I've been developing games as a hobby for the last 3 years or so. I like to make small, polished experiences, catering largely to my own gaming interests. I have also worked on websites and open source hardware projects, some of which you can check out at my personal website (https://epbarger.github.io/).
Endless Archery was originally a game I developed for the Pico-8 fantasy console (https://epbarger.itch.io/endless-archery-pico-8). I've always enjoyed artillery-style physics games, so Endless Archery was my attempt to create something similar. The original version got a fair bit of traffic, so I decided to turn the concept into a full fledged mobile game.
-- Credits --
Design & Programming: Evan Barger
Art: Anna Barger (my sister!)